Please bear with us as we move to our new location in the Ablemarle Building on 325 N. Salisbury Street, Raleigh, NC this week and next week. Our mailing address will still be 1202 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC 27699-1202.
All phone numbers will remain the same. Please call our main number for assistance – 919-647-0000.
The North Carolina Department of Insurance (NCDOI) Office of the State Fire Marshal (OSFM) has created a new web-based program to create and manage Continuing Education course schedules for Pyrotechnic Safety.
The new program provides the following benefits:
- Improved turn-around time for submission and approval of rosters.
- Classroom schedules can be created from a list of the active, approved courses managed by Sponsors and Instructors.
- Classroom schedules can be edited directly in case of date or venue changes, prior to the start of the course.
- Upon creation or edit, details of the classroom schedule are immediately posted on the NCDOI Fire Safety Programs website.
- The Class roster can be entered online. Roster submissions via the new program are sent directly to the Pyrotechnic Safety Continuing Education administrator for processing.
- The program prevents the addition of invalid contact types to course rosters. For example, Proximate Audience Operators cannot be added to the roster for a Pyrotechnic class, 1.4g Operators cannot be added to a Proximate Audience class, etc.