We have relocated. Please reach us at 919-647-0000
NC DOI Employment
What You Should Know...
The Department of Insurance is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- All positions are posted for a minimum of seven days.
- Each posting includes a closing date for accepting and considering applications for employment.
- In order to be considered, applications must be submitted through neogov by 5:00 pm on the specified closing date.
- The Department requires that all applicants register and complete all applications online through neogov.
- A resume will not be accepted in lieu of an application, but may be attached to electronic application.
- Starting salaries are limited by the amount budgeted for an individual position and starting salaries above the minimum are based on the selected applicant’s relevant experience and training, labor market considerations and the need to maintain internal salary equity.
- To receive credit for your work history and credentials, you must list the information on the State Application. Any information omitted from your application cannot be considered for qualifying credit.
- The Department will conduct criminal history checks of all job applicants recommended for employment. Failure to accurately acknowledge information on criminal convictions on the State Application will be grounds for non-consideration of applications, disciplinary action, and possible criminal prosecution.
- The Department uses the merit-based recruitment and selection plan to fill positions subject to the State Personnel Act with highly qualified individuals.
- Academic degrees must be from appropriately accredited institutions.
Lisa H. Howell, Recruitment Coordinator
1201 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC 27699-1201